With SAP Business One is possible to manage the schedule, the planning of product capacity and all the connected activities in a efficent and quick way.
- Warehouse and provisions management: : manage the inventory using different determination costs models, manage the item data and use more measure and price unit.
- Positions management: : manage the provisions in more warehouses, each divided in more subareas, sketch out allocation rules, optimize the warehouse handling and reduce withdrawal times.
- Goods reception and difference control: plan and manage goods entrance and exit. Control provisions and goods transfers. Manage the shippings, drop-shipe other orders’ types. Order inventory and calculations.
- Materials request and production planning: creation of different multilevel basis, withdrawal of production orders in manual or “blackflush” modality and global management of itemized list prices.
- Efficient reporting: create quick report starting from data and visualize them in different dashboard and formats.
Provisions control and transparent distributions
SAP Business One supply precise information about the production plan, entering and exiting shipping, inventory and product location. As a consequence it’s possible to valuate the warehouse using methods like standard cost, mobile average, FIFO and other methods. In the same way you can control in real time the provisions levels and the transfers among warehouses. You can do the warehouse updates in real time, control the availabilities and manage both standard and special prices. It’s also possible to apply reduction on volume, for cash payments and specific customer promotions.